The Process of My Writing Process

With several papers this semester, the time has come for me to find a comfort zone in my writing process. I can say to date, I have never approached a writing process the same way twice and possibly never will. My goals are to successfully record a process that is successful for me but also pliable for future projects. I'm taking this opportunity to record my writing process. I will experiment with The Craft of Research as a guide for all my process and integrate other small processes I have used in the past.

classes I'm taking and Project Due Dates:

British Literature II:
Due 16 February 2012: Essay #1 3-4

20th and 21st Century Literature:
Due 22 February 2012: Annotated Bibliography 5 current scholarly sources
Due 29 February 2012: Midterm Paper Due 1750-2000 words
Ethnic American Literature:
Due 20 February 2012: Annotated Bibliography 5 current scholarly sources
Due 27 February 2012: Midterm Paper Due 1750-2000 words

Advance Literary Studies Western Literary Tradition:
Due 15 February 2012: Annotated Bibliography 4 scholarly sources
Due 22 February 2012: Iliad Paper 5 pages

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man ~ James Joyce

Pragmatic Overtones in Cormac McCarthy’s The Orchard Keeper

Classics Club Book List