Henry James ~ The Ambassadors: A study at 5 pages a day

Recently, I finished a seminar on Henry James. The class read some very intense novels: such as. The Bostonians and The Wings of the Dove. I was disappointed that we didn't read The Ambassadors. So I asked my professor why. She said it was a very challenging novel that needs to be read at a pace of 5 pages a day. So that sounded like a fun challenge for the summer. So after I walk across the stage I will be picking up Henry James' The Ambassadors and venturing into a 5 page a day experiment.

I will be reading the Norton Critical Edition 335 pages which = 65 days.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man ~ James Joyce

Pragmatic Overtones in Cormac McCarthy’s The Orchard Keeper

Classics Club Book List